Dear God!

Dear god.. i kno ur there.
ur da most merciful, most gracius..
i truly believe it to da fullest
for u give me energy to rite and to b.
without u i wud be a big nothing.
i wud have no where to go..
lord, u kno the circumstances, u kno it al
u know wats deep etchd in my mind and all
ur the best tenderer.. best nurturer.
plz god.. hear ma supplications..
even though i didnt perform every prayer,
i kno ur there, ur kind..
plz plz god bestow me energy to go thru al this..
kindly give me.. for ur kind..
ur the only one who knows everythin..
u kno faisal be wil be asking for those money..
and u are the only one hoo can help me recover those.
i m one of ur creation, out of so many..
i have faith.. because i believe in Allah..
plz straigten the loopholes in my relationship/
make us committed..
i pray to u.. dear almitee.. asthaghu firullah..

0 comments: