Tail 'LUN'

See that tail over there?

Nice huh?

I was wondering why youngsters are so fond of having a ‘tail’ like that these days.

I guess its part of the changing fashion.


Frankly, hama we have to say OBI.

I mean I will say so. For me it is and I only can wish.

‘Dear Fairy! Where are you.. Where are you..

Please, please grant me this one wish and provide me with a tail

when I woke up tomorrow morning. Please!’


Ok ok! For some it might not be so.

Like my mom and family.

For them having such a thing is like ‘going into a wrong territory’.


I guess it is ok.

Opinions and attitudes are bound to be different.

No complains whatsoever.

Except that I cannot be having that for the very reason.

And I am ‘mahuroom’ from TAIL ‘LUN’

……....sigh…………

The only possible way for me to have that would be over my relatives’ dead bodies.

Even then they would haunt me in my dreams.


<<<>>>thanks EDM for snapping EDY'S this pic<<<>>>



5 comments:

  Anonymous

February 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM

i hate tail types

  Hushama

February 8, 2009 at 11:52 AM

hehe.. konemehen mannu tails laane kameh nethey.. hehee.. thala boa... lolx

  DarkCasanova

February 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM

hehe well u can put a lil tail which can be hiden from ur family members

  Mike Abraham

February 8, 2009 at 5:28 PM

@ anonymous..
opinions may differ and ur entitled to ur ops.

@husha...
ye i ges so dho.. netheh nu dho adhi levekah..:P and dont call me thala boa.. nw i have got hairs..

@darkcasanova
thanks for the visit man..:) and i m stil tryin to figure out a way on how to put a lil tail which they wont see..
ges i wil have to go for an invisible tail.. and I REALLY HAVE AN INVISIBLE TAIL>> ONLY I CAN C IT>> JST LIKE EMPERORS NW CLOTHES

  Solaa

February 9, 2009 at 4:16 PM

ma ebain tail eh ingey..
ekamu nudhakkaanan

eddy nice theena tail..