Broken Heart

This was written on yesterday night before i went to bed.. But i could not publish it since i have no internet connection at home now..

Today has been so sick and full of tragedy except for somethings.
I wish i could skip 13.01.09 and totally erase the date.

I am so blank tonight.
So many things are gathered in my head right now.
Just do not know what to ink out.

I changed my number tonight.
It starts with 7800..
Yeah, sola your right!
Now dhiraagu has being issuing those. Salhi dho?
And it's not a post paid but happens to be a prepaid account.
I figured that i do not need to carry a post paid anymore, now that i do not have special someone to call to.
Still then I do not feel happy in changing to a prepaid after using a line for too many years.

Everything is ruined.
I need to modify all the codes of my life.
I am forced to start all over starting with a zero.

Right now i am not feeling very great about babies, families and even relationships.
So i would skip the part about Fainan's (kinda my ex-office mate..)new-borne except to say the baby boy was lovely.
I do not think it is right to blame a baby or some other one who did not do a thing to me, just because of my mood or what just happened to me.
It would not be morally good and it won't be fair.

After that me and my former office mates, Kandi, Hulk and Twizzer went to Watergate.
I enjoyed a lavazza black since i had no apetite to eat.
I should say it felt good after seeing them, even after my-bad happenings.
We chit-chatted on different scenarios and our talk point took different courses.

Finally i am at home writing to my dear blog another long post.

PS. I had skipped the most serious part because i do not want 'her' memory to hurt me... But I can't help saying i really feel like being betrayed.. and this feeling stinks.

Sorry I forgot this part.. just for the record..
My eldest bro called me after i messaged to update my new number, and demanded to know why i am doing this.
I had no reply except saying it's for some days..
I hung up and both of us know there is more to it.
He was concerned for me, and his suspicion is right.
Something is NOT RIGHT!

But i can't confide in him.. I am sorry bro.
I do not want to talk about a relationship which just went into pieces.
No hard feelings.

6 comments:

  adhiri-faraai

January 14, 2009 at 7:21 PM

cheer up dude. i kno its not that easy. but its not the end of the world either. May God give you enough strength to over come these problems.

  Anonymous

January 14, 2009 at 11:56 PM

um.. tryin to survive...

  Solaa

January 16, 2009 at 12:18 AM

hey my dear hope i can be with you to give some courages during this times, and fill your boring time making you some disturbs.
i am so sorry about this..
hey be happy still more ae there, may be she is not for you and that why it happens.
if one door close 7 doors with open.
dunt ruein you life looking at closed door. run fast the opened 7 doors.
i hope a better life for you

  Hushama

January 16, 2009 at 1:39 AM

alheyy haadha sad eyy dho.. mannu meege fahun mashah gulhaathi.. :)

  Anonymous

January 16, 2009 at 8:36 PM

@solaa

asl ves varah foohi ige... i miss her so much.. ehnve asl number ves change kree.. bt mihar ves konme dhuvahak 2 o 3 times enumber on koffa balan gulhafa in tho... :(
anyways time's supposed to fly dho.

@hushaa

ma gulheeme husha ah mi number change koffa. rembr? u cudnt recognise my voice so i hung up.
i shared my number with 7 ppl. and its a prepaid so cant call dho:)
husha gulhan vee nu:)

  Hushama

January 18, 2009 at 12:59 PM

hehehe... e thi mannu gandu dho.. neygeyne nu nudhanna number in gulhyma eh... meena buny ves mee magey number oa v ya... heheeh... mashey bunyma egeytha?? eyy.. btw m also using a pre-paid ingey.. hheehe.. :P :P :P..