So Long!

Sender: +960 778 00 00
Date n time: 17/01/2009 00:45:10
Message:
Your account balance is RF. 4.84. Please recharge to continue using the service.


It has been a very long time since this stupid message dropped in my inbox
More than 3 years I have been hiding from this horrible message of Dhiraagu.
This was one of the reason I got hold of a postpaid in the first place.
I never expected this one. Not now.

In fact, i thought I have learnt to live without this, until tonight.
I guess this message is just another way to remind me that I am using a prepaid once again, after so long.

I remember I used to suggest people to go for a postpaid every time they are out of credit and unable to make a call even if out of desperation.
Well, I am in the same boat now.
They and myself are in the same situation.

Believe me postpaid sucks... and...
Prepaid... STINKS!

2 comments:

  Solaa

January 18, 2009 at 8:58 AM

its really funny man,
if you use a postpaid. they will sent the msg, "your call cherges is above 80% of you deposit. just pay you bill for unexpected didconnect. kekeke
and you know i was in shaviyani. and holdidays i cunt pay bill and call dhiraaagu and says that, they reaplyed me.. eventhough you call us you line will be dicscont.. keke
so you save msg..good

  Anonymous

January 19, 2009 at 3:04 PM

hey amudhakun thi vanee hama ekani kaley ge fon ah fonuva echchakah.

dhuvahak mashakah thi nufonuva