First Learn How to Advise!

I have tried and tried.
Came here with a sensational story to scribble.

But now I am all empty.
Too many bugs inside me.
Can't help myself.

Except to let go.
I guess I will have to get back and try again.
Not now.
Maybe not tomorrow.

My blog is becoming too much of a public place.
Now I can't share what is in my heart with my blog any longer.
One solution lies - Stop blogging and take a break.
Yet have not decided on this one.
Time will tell.

Even if that happens my blog will forgive me.

x-ummeexxx-x

NB. The above title is the actual post's title which I tried to write.

2 comments:

  Unknown

February 3, 2009 at 2:46 AM

hmmmmmmmm,,,,,, public veema , hithuga vaa echche nuliyeve dhooo...
dont be like that , just tell evry thing in ur heart ...

  Anonymous

February 3, 2009 at 12:56 PM

sometimes dho...:P

memo ves dhen dho..

sometimes things are better off nt tellin.. kan nege