Not Worth a Penny



I have waited for 'her' to return too long.
I have compromised too much of my time and beliefs over 'her'.
I have re-shaped my life with 'her' flow.
I have allowed myself to think I was wrong all the time and 'she' was right.
I have sacrificed too many things just to make her happy.
I have spent sleepless nights just thinking of 'her'.
I have walked thousand miles just to meet her.

But nothing I did was to any avail.
In the end, my doings were not appreciated.
Not even she called to pronounce the word, 'LEAVING'.
And never even she dared to call up or message and say, 'it's over!'
I was not right in thinking I would get at least that much after this investment.

My investment is NO MORE..
Our relationship is NO MORE..
We ARE no longer Together.

Only my life will go on..

0 comments: