My Mistake

I am sorry i have not gone to hospital after my sister-in-law's delivery.

I feel really sorry for not visiting there even for a mere moment.

I am terribly sorry for thinking that everyday would be their final day at hospital..

Now that i know am wrong and how bad the new-borne is doing,
I feel empty inside and i am stricken with grief over the things i have not done.

I am sorry

I am sorry.

I wish i'd have realized this a little earlier.

How I wish i can undo things!
How I wish i can redo it all once again!
How I wish to spend sometimes with the little baby girl!

I am full of regrets and i repent MY MISTAKE..
After all, it's my MISTAKE..

PS. i did visit the hospital yesterday.. twice..
this article was written day before yesterday.
i m not that inhumane for god's sake.

2 comments:

  Solaa

January 14, 2009 at 1:07 AM

i am so so glad that ehaa lahun ves K ah visnuneema... thank God

  Mike Abraham

January 14, 2009 at 4:14 PM

thnks.. u kno ma reaction time slo vane:)