'Did He Piss?!'


Yeah, it really was a good question to ask me last night.
Did I piss myself on the way out?
I went in to that coffee shop neat and clean.

And that question can bug anyone who saw me getting out.
Almost hiding from the public.

Thank god it was near my house.
Or else I do not know what I would do.
I could have bought a bottle of water and poured all over my body.:P

Anyways, it's nothing really.

At least I did not held my buddy yatte accountable for accidentally splashing water over my private parts:P
Even though I felt bit embarrassed all the way till I gpt home.

That embarrassment is nothing compared to the happiness I felt after seeing him that long.
It was like a real reunion after my 12th grade.

Hell, no. I didn't piss.
But it's true I got little bit pissed.

PS. tat aint me there on the above foto.
i jst searched the google and thats the best i could come up with.
But,
DID HE ONLY PISS OR ARE THERE MORE TO IT?
obsrve carefully and decide

0 comments: