It's Dreadful!

Me, my cousin and mom were having lunch when sis yelled at me.
"I wonder if you people do observe her!", she refered to mom.
"Look how she is struggling to reach her hand over to her mouth? Do not you people have a heart? Is your heart only to your lovely and youthful wives? Are not you people bound to show her to a proper medical officer?"

These words hit me like a blade of a sword.
It really is true. My mom seems to be struggling much more these days. But what can i do? I can only go to hospital when I have been provided with money.

Last week me and mom went to IGMHospital. I even asked the psychiatrist about her shivering and vibration part. Or 'thuru thuru elhun' part. That doc said it could happen after small small strokes, which is totally unnoticeable. She also said it could be worsening especially after my father's death. But 'eyeh miyeh' can only be known after we do CT Scan at ADK (IGMH machine halaak vefa o:P).

Hope nothing bad happens to her. I might be rough on her sometimes. But I do not know what will happen to me if I lose her. I am sure it wont be the same as my father's death.

Anyways, she is so vulnerable these days. But my brothers sometimes seem to forget it. I don't know how to make them aware except saying, 'you will be the same one day or worse and you would act just like that'.

0 comments: