Dreams Being Shattered

I spend last nite thinkin abt wat will happen to me after the course
I wish that friend of mine had not given that bad news.
At least it could have given me a good nights sleep.
Anyways now the damage is being done and i have to think of a Plan B..
A Plan B which i never got prepared for and never expected..
Pity i forgot the saying, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

It was told that both AG's and PG's office has no vacant posts available.
And its very very unlikely to get one, if the person not be the cram of the course.
I was depressed when he told me that the last batch of our course is still roamin around to and fro AG and PG.
But i beleev there is a mere chance of being accepted..
But it has to be SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!

My dreams are being shattered.. My life has been scrambled.
All plans need extra remodelling, have to start all over again.
I was devastated to let go of the dream,
which ultimately will cover up the mess of debt i created,
which ultimately bring happiness to my house and wealth to my family,
which ultimately could happen to be the medical care for my mom,
which ultimately WOULD BRING ME AND LAA CLOSER AND TOGETHER.

Lets C about my choices,IF that calamity befell on me.

Plan A..
I can join police or some other place with an attractive salary,
and try turning to my dreams sloly

Plan B..
I can go for LLB on my own.. the worst part..

Plan C..the worst of worst
I can leave LAW completely and get back on some stupid job and go about my stupid life.

Damn.. I m Stuck between a rock and the stormy sea..
'''''sighs''''

12 comments:

  solaano

January 7, 2009 at 5:53 PM

hey.... take second choice ingey...
and if you choose be prepared before hand,... may be you can come here too if want so...
hahaha:):):)

  Anonymous

January 7, 2009 at 6:33 PM

hey go for plane A.

Plane B dho... amillaya LLB hedun ehaa ragaleh noon kaneyge mikahala situ eh ga.

Plane C suks. juz forget about that.

Noos balaaba baeh faharu hurey egota LLB scol dheefa. ekala MWSE in dhey gota.

gudluck!!

  Mike Abraham

January 7, 2009 at 9:01 PM

k men dhemeehun ge vathukiba.. huvaa mibnee...
dhen dhemeehun vegen effaharu vejje nu eggalakah aran dho..
mihar dhen thi vote ge benun netheh nu.. dhemeehun dhekolhah vote dhineema 1-1 hama hama vee ey..

  Hushama

January 7, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I guess plan A is better than other 2..... :).... best of luck wth tht... hehe.. mannu cake.. hehe..

  Mike Abraham

January 8, 2009 at 9:58 AM

aaa eba ragalhu vey.. 2-1 in hushama n edm kolhu molhuvee.. sola sucks.. :P

btwn.. edm aa hush aa dhemeehun adhi ves khiyaal hadha eggothey dho :)keke

rabne banayi jodi:) dho

  solaano

January 8, 2009 at 6:14 PM

bala Hiyaalu thafaathu vumaa ehgoi vumaa e democreege massala eh nooney..
K second choice negeema vaane gothakee.. ma hunnane mithaa K ah help vedheyn.. and you will get enough Pocket money.. and cam mind on studies too.. if not you have to still be there the same college and boahalaaku kuran.. form there you won't get pocket money too...

  Anonymous

January 8, 2009 at 9:00 PM

hey solah bro. masha heevanee plane-B ah Plane-A ah oligen uleyhen. plane-B ga inee amilagotun LLB hedhanshey. so Plane-A ah gosgen dho Scol eh libungaathee boada.

n mike its not rabne banayi jodi.
its "rab ne bana di jodi" igey.
e filmge nan nubai ko nukiyachey. ehn film ehge kiyas.

  solaano

January 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM

"rab ne bana di jodi" mifaharu edm hindi ah molhuvee dhoa.. may be its rlated you eheve kaneyge dhoa...
Yes... about A an B...
i my opinian is study any how he can.. later i guess he cant do that... so plane b only about study thats why i choose it.. plane A is about Job dhoa(whateva).. and he is gonna "try turning to my dreams sloly" he might cant do that. so the couse become waste of time and money. dont chage your carrier, we need a lowyer too.. :-) keeep up man

  solaano

January 9, 2009 at 9:12 PM

my advice... if you think about studies.. be ready for all the chances.. Private and national scholerships too.
get placement letter by your own and apply for some funds too... that will help..

  Mike Abraham

January 10, 2009 at 10:12 AM

kalo mihar ma liyaa echchehi meena quote kranee akurun akurah hifaa dhamanee.. ekkala miulhey meehun gaanoonu asaasee maana kraa gothah dho..

edm bnaahen mihar mashah ves olhijje plan thah..

as for pocket money.. my foot!! saleembe bnee hevoa dhuvahak job akah nudhiyas jobeh nulibnas thimanna nukeyas mashah kaan dheynamo..:):P

edm ma hama efilmaaa behuneema k massala jassanee.. balaa sola mage profession aa behuneema ves ma mi in nanee madun//
ehnveema bnevenee tolerance bai varah madhey..:P

mashah vre keh gadha golayeh nulheyne

  Anonymous

January 10, 2009 at 10:46 AM

ok ok. keh gadakamun dhey hivaru dhinumge inaam thi golaa ah dheefin.

n solah bro, somthings r better if we do it sloooly. dho mike

  solaano

January 13, 2009 at 4:06 AM

what sloooly edm??

eyna ah kaigen dhen ulhevenyaa ulhelaa shey buney