My New 'No-Hair' Cut


I shaved my head today.
I look like a real mad man just out of prison.

I am sorry i do not have a REAL pic of mine to upload.
Pity I am too 'fageeru' to spell out 'camera'. keke


This seems to attract too many people.
The last thing I would want is that.
I mean, I was happy the way I am.

I am better without people staring at me.

Now it is like, I have been ridden of my privacy.

Can not walk on the road without people's stares.

Can not go anywhere without people joking about my 'no-more-hair' situation.

Anyways, that is the last thing I would care about.

I do not give a damn as to what others say or think about me.

Damn right! I will do what I feel is right and when I feel is right.

If any 1 got a problem with that, well, to hell with them.


It is my life.
Only I have the right to choose.

And ONLY I will run it.

2 comments:

  Solaa

January 30, 2009 at 9:21 PM

dunt worry ma wes thikahala hir cut eh jassaan eba hiyaalu kuran ingey...

  Anonymous

January 30, 2009 at 10:15 PM

aa dho mage army of thalabolah ekak ithuruvee

kekeke