Where Is The Label?

After lot of tots, tonight am deciding to put labels to my posts.
It happened to be a complain to some. I guess it wont be now.

There are some other reasons to it, of course.
I believe some in my family has got loads of tragic stories to tell.
In fact, I have been meaning to share those with my blog and you.
There are both hysterical and mysterious stories.

And the other reason is i am just thinking about putting my diary notes in here.
Time is of essence. No one knows what will happen to me or when it would happen.
I thought it would be a gr8 idea to reveal some or all of my dark secrets and worst fears.

Who knows? Keep looking..! I might publish my will in here or it could be my suicide note.. keke.. But that will happen only when and if i go totally insane.!

0 comments: