Solar Eclipse


Today morning I woke up to the worried sounds of my relatives.
Just to find out that there is going to be a solar eclipse today.
According to them, it would be a full solar eclipse.

I asked my mom as to why they are in tension about that.
You know during our studies we were taught about how this eclipses occur and there is no mention in the side-effects or anything that we should be concerned about.
Oh my mine.. She said it was said in the last distributed chronicle that there would be 3 solar eclipses before the doomsday. (Argh, another crap! so superstitious dho?)
She also said once in her youth, this happened and they observed it 'theyyakah fen alhagen'.
Poor my mommy... Evarun beli kanthah now so reachable dho.. just like the above pic.
Worst of all is ebnaa chronicle came from a very trusted source o.. from a very close person of Prophet Mohamed o...

My question is ehnveenama, how come these religious scholars never mention of those?
I do not know. I just do not seem to grasp their theory of solar eclipse.
But I have to admit I dread to see solar eclipse LIVE.
Imagine what if that complete darkness never leave again?
What would happen if that blackness is surrounded by you.
It is dreadful even to think about.
Still I can not help saying for me their theory is ABSURD.

PS. In the eclipse pic I drew those white things. Not that sun does have those when that happens. keke

1 comments:

  Solaa

January 26, 2009 at 6:16 PM

hahaha
nice one manu ingey.
ma bunatha wahaka eh.. ma heeekuree k real eclipes foto eh laane kamah, atleast aharem kahala fenumuge naseebu nulibunu meehun balaalan, so sad dhoa... eyga ves e inee kurahaafa.

about mum dhoa. its ok. lhafathuga folk wahaka kiyaadhineema evahaka umurah qaboolu kuraane baeh meehun. so k ge dhrinah folk wahaka nama nama kiyaa nudhey thi..